Best Work Boot Insoles (Jan. 2017) – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Everybody’s looking for the best work boot insoles for one reason only. Do you know what that is? Work boot insoles are responsible for providing the feet with maximum comfort. So if that’s what you’re searching for too, then please continue reading.
Many of us spend several hours on our feet on a daily basis. And there’s no way to avoid it because that’s what our job requires us to do, right? So now is the time to be able to do that without hot spots, blisters, foot aches, or any other discomfort.
The best options available today offer excellent support and comfort to your feet. So we have created a list of the best insoles for work boots right here in the next section!
Quick Comparison: Top 7 Best Work Boot Insoles
*Below, you'll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.com
The 7 Best Work Boot Insoles
The seven top picks discussed below will help in deciding what to buy for your feet and work boots. But there’s one thing that you should know before we begin. That there are all kinds of different insoles that come with their own distinctive features. So choose wisely, based on your personal or professional preferences.
1. Timberland PRO Unisex Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole – The Best Anti-fatigue Work Boot Insoles
These best work boot insoles are equipped with exceptional moisture management and shock absorption capacities. Don’t let the lightweight design of the Timberland PRO Insole fool you.
Nevertheless, they are armed with the best Ortholite layer and Anti-Fatigue technology. What such features do is provide maximum comfort in the most efficient manner.
Even though the insoles lack arch support, they still manage to cradle your foot to provide adequate comfort. All thanks to the contoured, anatomical footbed. You will also appreciate the anti-microbial property of the material used for construction. It helps in preventing bad odor, which is always a great idea, isn’t it?
- The Timberland PRO insoles come with a temperature-regulated top layer.
- The arch design molds to all types of feet to offer better comfort.
We Don't Like
- The insoles are slightly on the thicker side.
- They don’t provide enough arch support.
Timberland PRO® I Anti-Fatigue Technology
2. Superfeet Premium Shoe Insoles – The Best Quality Work Boot Insoles
The most reliable pair of work boot insoles is the Superfeet Premium Shoe Insoles. They are created to treat conditions like plantar fasciitis, lower back and heel pain, knee stress, etc. They are also the best insoles for standing on concrete all day.
The Superfeet Premium Shoe Insoles are armed with optimal heel and arch support. This helps in stabilizing your foot in the most comfortable manner. They also have a special heel design to provide maximum shock absorption. This also ensures better protection.
The arch support in the insoles is built more towards the heel than in the center. This might prove to be quite uncomfortable to those with high arches. But they can stand the test of time. So there goes the tiny, negligible flaw out the window, doesn’t it?
- The Superfeet insoles have anti-bacterial and odor control properties.
- They come with a stabilizer cap for better underfoot support.
We Don't Like
- The insoles don’t offer the right kind of support in the arches.
3. New Balance Insoles IPR3030 Pressure Relief Insole – The Work Boot Insoles for Pain Relief
When it comes to work boot insoles, they need to provide optimal heel and arch support. So keeping this in mind, the New Balance IPR3030 Insoles are a perfect choice. They have a special top layer that molds to the shape of the foot. In fact, these insoles might also be an ideal option for people with diabetes.
The metatarsal support of the New Balance IPR3030 Insoles is uniquely designed. This helps in preventing and relieving pain caused by several foot ailments. Another great feature is the combination of the heel cradle and anatomical arch. What this does is alleviate discomfort and redistribute pressure.
The only problem with the New Balance IPR3030 Insoles is that they are too bulky. So you need to ensure that your work boots have removable insoles. Otherwise, these won’t fit.
- The insoles come with Abzorb cushioning to deliver exceptional shock absorption.
- The metatarsal support assists in the treatment of various foot conditions.
We Don't Like
- They take up a lot of space inside the work boots.
4. Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Work Insoles – The Most Durable Work Boot Insoles
Dr. Scholl’s is a brand that has a reputation for manufacturing the best insoles on the market. And as far as massaging gel-based work insoles are concerned, there’s nothing better. The Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Work Insoles have a valuable gel platform. This supports and cushions the foot while also reducing excessive pressure and pain.
The Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Work Insoles also provide an excellent massaging quality. Thanks to the addition of the gel component. So they are suitable to wear on hard surfaces throughout the day.
The part where you might not like the insoles is when they tend to slightly fold over. But the part that makes this drawback seem irrelevant is the durability factor. The Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Work Insoles are well-equipped to take a beating.
- The comfortable cushioning is responsible for keeping the joints healthy.
- They are easy to fit in and take off.
We Don't Like
- The insoles cause discomfort if the fabric starts to roll over.
Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel - Dead On Your Feet
5. Orthotics by VIVEsole – Work Boot Insoles that Offer the Finest Orthotic Experience
Orthotic experience means maximum arch support, doesn’t it? The VIVEsole Orthotic Insoles are designed to lift the arches. They come with forefoot cushions and poron heel. These features are responsible for delivering large impact shock absorption.
The most valuable additional feature is the odor eliminating property of the insoles. Thanks to the anti-bacterial fabric. You will be glad to know that the VIVEsole Orthotic Insoles are created by podiatrists. So they can treat and prevent pain often accompanied by foot ailments.
Before you buy them, please note that the insoles might be too aggressive in nature. But this can be corrected if you pick the right size.
- The VIVEsole insoles provide phenomenal impact cushioning.
- The fit of the insoles is suitable for people with flat feet.
We Don't Like
- Due to their overly dynamic quality, they don’t offer enough support.
6. Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty Maximum All Day Comfort and Support Shoe Insole – The Best Lightweight Work Boot Insoles
The Spenco Polysorb Insoles are made of polysorb polyurethane. This means lightweight comfort. They are armed with excellent shock absorption capacity in the heel region. This is useful is limiting heavy impact when working or walking on hard floors all day.
The Spenco Polysorb Insoles have a neoprene footbed with an extremely stretchable fabric. And this material has an integrated anti-microbial property. That means no blisters and bad odor.
With work boot insoles, the arch support needs to be in the right place. But that’s not the case with the Spenco Polysorb Insoles.
- The insoles have a padded EVA forefoot design for maximum energy return.
- They come with special heel-strike pads to offer additional cushioning.
We Don't Like
- The arch support of the insoles is very little.
7. Orthotics for Flat Feet by Samurai Insoles – The Best Work Boot Insoles for Flat Feet and Plantar Fasciitis
The Samurai Insoles are solely created for work boots worn by people with flat feet. They are also designed to treat and prevent foot conditions like plantar fasciitis. What these insoles do is provide the best arch support in the most efficient manner. This goes a long way in relieving discomfort and pain caused by fallen or low arches.
The Samurai Insoles have a perfectly narrow design. This makes them suitable to fit into all types of work boots. Since they are orthotic insoles, they are built with high-density padding. So you can enjoy maximum, heavy-duty shock absorption.
What’s disappointing is the durability factor. The Samurai Insoles tend to wear out pretty quickly. But, nevertheless, they don’t have a single physical quality that will let you down during the whole experience.
- The Samurai insoles are built with proper support to offer all day comfort.
- The width of the insoles is ideal to provide a better fit.
We Don't Like
- They show signs of wear sooner than you can imagine.
How to Treat Flat Feet?
Work Boot Insoles Buyer’s Guide
When you want complete protection and superior comfort, you must consider buying a great pair of insoles. Because when it comes to work boots, insoles are the perfect addition to provide exceptional support and comfort. Now let’s move on to discussing what you should know about the work boot insoles.
The Benefits of the Best Insoles for Work Boots
People who stand on their feet all day will know what I’m talking about. The reason why we choose to wear insoles is to improve our comfort level. And not just in the feet, but also the lower back and legs. This is beneficial to those who stand or walk throughout the day.
- Work boot insoles bring shock absorption to the table. This is useful for people who work or stand on concrete all day.
- Insoles have an excellent moisture reduction capacity. What this does is prevent your work boots and feet from smelling bad.
- Insoles for work boots add a lot of bounce to every step for the entire day.
- They help in keeping possible foot injuries and fatigue at bay.
You may have bought the best work boots, but their insoles tend to burn through quickly. It means that they don’t offer exceptional shock absorption, stability, and original cushioning anymore.
This is one of the reasons why we complain about excessive pressure buildup in the lower back, legs, and feet. So in such cases, what these insoles do is bring your work boot back to looking and feeling new. It’s the least you can do to make the most out of your slightly or very expensive pair of work boots.
Types of Insoles
These kinds of insoles are designed by a Podiatrist. They are to be used for serious medical conditions such as flat feet or fallen arches. And wearing them even at the earliest stage can prevent possible muscle or bone damage.
These are the best insoles for standing all day. And this is what makes them suitable for nothing but work boots. They do an excellent job at providing additional support, stability, and comfort.
A pair of comfort insoles is equipped with extra cushioning. Such a design adds more comfort to the whole experience. These types of insoles are not suitable for work boots. And why? It’s because they are built with softer foams and gels. So comfort insoles don’t provide the much-needed support and stability for working or standing all day.
How to Fit Work Boot Insoles?
- When not in use, insoles should be taken out of the shoes. This habit allows all the moisture and bad odor to escape.
- It’s advisable to cut the insoles one size larger than your shoe size if you want to adjust them. You can always readjust if necessary.
- All work boots come with insoles, don’t they? So when buying the work boot insoles separately, ensure that they are as thick as the existing ones. What this does is give you a size that’s 100% correct.
- Insoles can be easily washed in a washing machine. But please don’t forget to dry them in an open space under the sun.
What to Look for in the Best Work Boot Insoles?
1. The best insoles for standing all day should be equipped with odor control and anti-microbial properties. Otherwise, they will have to be changed more often than you can imagine.
2. The moisture resistant or reduction capacity of work boot insoles must be pretty high. This goes a long way in providing waterproof protection at all times.
3. The best insoles for work boots are armed with maximum cushioning. Such a feature offers not only support but also shock absorption.
4. Every type of an insole needs to be contoured. A pair of contoured insoles for work boots can mold to the shape of the foot quickly.
That’s a Wrap Folks!
The best thing that you can possibly do to keep your feet comfortable in work boots is buy insoles. And not just any insoles, but the best work boot insoles. Because these help in reducing lower back, leg, and foot pain. And that is why our final choice is the Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Work Insoles.
You can wear the Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Work Insoles in work boots on a daily basis. They are armed with a medium thickness to provide maximum support. The superior comfort comes in the form of a gel-equipped platform. This is perfect for cushioning the foot while also alleviating pain.
The exceptional massaging quality makes it possible for you to wear the insoles throughout the day. You can even wear them on hard or concrete floors without feeling any discomfort or pain. So this is the kind of attention your precious feet need, don’t they?
You might also like: